November 27, 2010

Yummy Bath Bomb

Here is a chocolate covered strawberry scented bath bomb I made tonight. It is 100% all natural handmade by me. For the base I used baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, pink gel food coloring, sweet almond oil, vitamin E gel caps, and chocolate covered strawberries fragrance. Then for the icing I used cream of tartar, cocoa powder, vanilla flavoring for scent, a little warm water, meringue powder and a candy piece to top it off! It smells good enough to eat!

4 comments:

dale said...

I still can't believe how much it looks like a real cupcake.

Gina K said...

Holy cow, that thing looks so realistic, I might try taking a bite! Fabulous job. I'll bet you could sell tons of them at a craft fair. On a different topic, I hope you get a Christmas shot of the dogs this year. Your mom posted one on sb.com a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly. SO CUTE!

Brenda said...

Wow, I thought that was some yummy cupcake you made to eat. I love it!! What a fun project, I don't suppose you want to post the recipe do you?

Tracy S said...

Wow that looks good enough to eat! Awesome job. That would be a great gift idea.. although it looks so real you would have to include a note about what it is..lol

Post a Comment