Ok so I was trying to think of something I could make besides the cupcake minis, the cupcakes, and the round bath bombs and I got the bright idea to use my round molds to try and create watermelon bath bombs....and Im in LOVE!
As part of this award I have to list 8 things about myself and pass it on to 8 other bloggers. So here it goes!
1. I LOVE animals especially my chihuahua babies, my one pit bull and goats :)
2. I LOVE my family --- to the extent that I can be your best friend or your worst enemy---lol ;)
3. I LOVE the color red, it is my all time favorite followed by blue and green.
4. I am very straight forward or "BLUNT" as my mom would say.
5. I spend way too much time online. This includes sites such as facebook, ebay, blogger, my email sites, pogo(my id is bambina2005 if any other play games there), youtube and more!
6. I love to take pictures. I recently bought a new Nikon D3000 SLR camera and love it just havent gotten around to taking alot of shots with it yet. Still playing around with it and figuring out how to use it.
7. I dont always finish things I start. Probably a lack of motivation, as I tend to get bored easily.
8. Last but not least I LOVE crafting!!!
So now its time for me to pass this award on to 8 other bloggers but since I am new to blogging and have not visited many sites and have very few followers right now I will have to nominate the 5 bloggers I do follow and most will probably a repeat for the award but here it goes:
Okay, so this is a little different then my bath bombs, I call it a foaming bath muffin. It is pretty much made from the same stuff as my bath bombs except I have added a good bit of soap to the mixture which makes it foam. I will try to get a picture of one in action later...but these were a pain in the butt to make because these require you to check every 30 mins as they swell up like marsh mellows in a microwave and you have to continue to press them down.
Hi, my name is Laura and I live down in the southern state of South Carolina. I am married to Miguel (who at times can be a pain in my butt) and we currently have 6 chihuahua babies (Pulga,Stymie,George,Chloe,Mia, and Lulu), one bulldog named scooby and a chihuahua angel named Bambina.
I enojy all kinds of music, dancing, sleeping, chocolate candy!!!, taking pictures, laughing, watching movies, going to wal-mart - ha ha, flowers, dogs (mine especially), goats, horses, stars, science, chemistry, dreaming, cold rooms, blankets, coffee, grape juice, auctions, internet shopping, the color red, computers, my cell phone, a really hot shower, candles, children, making a mess(this is very easy for me..lol), spending time with family and too many more to name!